iPhone 14 Pro Max leaked in new CAD images with exact measurements
The leak: New images show detailed iPhone 14 Pro Max CADs along with measurements galore, as shared by leaker ShrimpApplePro (not yet tracked).
- The images show a similar design to previously leaked CADs…with a much larger camera bump and dual hole punch in place of the notch
- There are other minor changes to the device compared to iPhone 13: slightly moved buttons, SIM tray and 5G antenna
- Along with the detailed CADs, the leaker also released a slew of measurements for the device, showing exact dimensions of various elements of the iPhone 14 Pro
- Notably, the dimensions for the dual hole punch was shared, showing 7.15mm across for the pill, and 5.59mm diameter for the front facing camera
- ShrimpApplePro was the first to leak the existence of a dual hole punch with a real life image, and the design has since been corrobrated by many sources including display analyst Ross Young (91.9% Accurate)
Ian’s Take: Now that many different CADs have been floating around showing this design, I am highly confident that this is the design that we will see in September. In addition to that, Sam and I are quite sure that these measurements are genuine and accurate: this source was the first to show off the pill shape design almost half a year ago.