The roundup: Ahead of Apple’s November 10 event, here’s everything you should expect…and how likely all of it really is.
- All reputable sources agree on one thing: at least 1 new Mac powered by Apple Silicon will be announced
More than 88% likely
According to L0vetodream (88.7% accurate)
- 2 new 13-inch MacBooks (for specific models, see below)
- AirTags, available in in two sizes: small and big
- Jon Prosser (84.3% accurate) also believes these are coming
According to Mark Gurman (88.4% accurate)
- 13-inch MacBook Air with Apple Silicon
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with Apple Silicon
- 16-inch MacBook Pro with Apple Silicon
Our take: I’m expecting 3 new MacBooks in total and AirTags. Event will likely be about an hour like the last couple!