The news: Apple just released the first supplemental update to iOS 14 with a number of bug fixes and improvements.
The main fixes:
- Fixes an issue that could cause default browser and mail settings to reset after restarting your iPhone
- Addresses an issue that could prevent camera previews from displaying on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
And some other tweaks:
- Fixes an issue that could prevent your iPhone from connecting to Wi-Fi networks
- Resolves an issue that could prevent sending email with some mail providers
- Addresses an issue that could prevent images from appearing in the News widget
Our take: I don’t think we’ll be seeing a lot of these updates this year: iOS 14 is already so stable. But good to see Apple jumping on some initial, minor issues immediately.