- New iPads are coming: the report says that new entry-level iPad, iPad mini and iPad Pro models will be the focus of the event
- iPad and iPad mini would be priced as they are currently, but iPad Pro is said to be getting more expensive
- A new Apple Pencil may also be unveiled
- A few surprises: Wedbush says iMacs, AirTags, and AirPods 3 could all debut at the 4/20 event
- New iMac models may come in additional colorways
- As for new AirPods, the report says that they likely won’t release until sometime this Summer…any mention at the event would simply be as a tease
Our take: Woah. Lots of new info in this report that no one else has called yet. For the iPads, a new mini AND new entry-level model are coming? I doubt this because no other credible sources have said so. Price increase for the Pro iPads would be pretty wild though, considering they already start at $799. I still absolutely believe we’ll be seeing new iMacs this event, but am not holding my breath for new AirPods.