- The new design essentially looks look a mini iPad Pro, with slimmer bezels and an all-screen design with dimensions of 206.3x 137.8 x 6.1mm
- Due to the removal of the home button, it seems Touch ID will be relocated into the power button
- Upgraded speakers described as “crazy nice” will also debut on the new tablet
- And believe it or not…USB-C may be replacing the Lightning port
- A smaller version of the Apple Pencil could also ship alongside the new iPad mini
Our take: This looks phenomenal, and it’s what iPad mini users have been asking for, for years. I don’t think it’s the right tablet for me, but this will certainly become the best small tablet on the market overnight.